Sunday 20 October 2013

First Draft of the Essay - Analysed

A 2,000 word draft had to be handed in so we could see the progress so far. I decided to write chapter one and look into the early stages of consumerism, however, i put in to much information and therefore the draft wasn't very clear or strutted in a way that was understandable. The technique i used seemed to be quite basic and no evidence of clear refrencing and theory was used.


To make my work more clear and precise i got told to only focus on one chapter at a time. This also included only looking at one major type of communication theory. I have decided to focus my attention on the Shannon and Weaver Model as i feel it is most commonly used and the most relatable to graphic design.


I decided to revisit my plan in order to exert the best and most effective information from my research. By doing this i have cut out a lot of work that is no longer relatable to the theories and specific themes i would like to focus on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment