Friday 11 May 2012

Publication - Food and Drink

Theme 3 is Food and Drink Adverts A History of and information regarding the subject matter featuring iconic logos.// images:

This design below features the Mcdonalds advert that sparked outrage on first sight as many people didn't read the bottom (this is featured in research).
I wanted to talk about the design so i figured the best way would be to actual write onto the ad. I used the same colours i have been using and created the explanation of the advert and what it is trying to do. I like the finished design because i feel that it resembles a newpapser layout which works for the theme i have chosen.


THESE OSTER DESIGNS DEATURE THE SAME LAYOUT AS THETV VS PRINT POSER. I CHANGED IT SLIGHTLY SO THAT THEY COULD BOTH BE TIMELINE PIECES SO THAT THE INFORMATION FOR EACH COMES ACROSS.  



I used the same colour scheme and added extras that i placed in prevoisuly. I feel that they work well against the blue background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment