Thursday 26 April 2012

Research - Publication - Pocket Folder 1.

Pocket Folder research:


I have started to search through a few websites to try ad find out what design i will use for my pocket folders. The use of having a pocket folder will help to contain and hold my publication. i wanted the design to take on a journalistic style as media and advertising is part of that industry, so i have decided to go with a pocket folder of 'poster' and publication designs. This is because i feel that the designs should look like newspaper articles or spreads that you can find in that world. The use of having this will hopefully make the design seem more professional and will allow me to work with packaging - although it will be a very low form of packaging  i will still of experimented with the design. 


Images // Pocket Folder Designs from: 


http://www.squidoo.com/professional-document-folders

The first design on the image above is the design that i am drawn to instantly. With my contents, some of my designs have a hidden aspect that you have to find or there are negatives of advertising in comparison with the informational and timeline sections of the other designs.  



I feel that this should work quite well on a stock that is slightly thick, something like white card, and i could make the design look professional and informative, in keep with the style of my designs and allow the audience to know exactly the content of the designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment