Wednesday 8 February 2012

RESEARCH - 100 THINGS - VISUAL ARTIST REDEARCH

ARTIST REFERENCE LIST - 100 THINGS - ARTIST RESEARCH:















ALL THE DESIGNS I HAVE SELECTED HERE ARE ALL PART OF A SIMPLE DESIGN WORKBASE AND LAYOUT, I FEEL THAT THEY ALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE COLOUR SCHEME AND DIVERSITY OF THE DESIGNS AND I FEEL THAT THEY ALL DEVELOP A GOO DVISUALLY INTRESTING ARRANGEMENT.


Simple effective design and is colourful and day to manufacture. 



























With all the images i have selected i feel that they all ad to the inspiration i need to develop my designs. Through looking at my design idea i then started to look at artists research i wanted to focus on these topics:

colour
layout
theme
illustration
type
organisation
refrence
logo
simplicity
cariation
grouping
corretaion
etc.

i feel that with these designs above i can start to generate enough ideas to develop and start me work. I feel that the use of colour is very important. i like the dark and light colour schemes that are available. i als like the use of type.






No comments:

Post a Comment