Monday 10 October 2011

Type Research in response to Character //

I have nathan as my partner, and we had to answer questions on each other. 
This scanned in sheet explains the Q AND A format and i have selected a few words that stuck out to me in relation to Nathan:





The words /// TRANSPORT /// DINOSAUR /// HAPPY /// HOLIDAY /// MIND/THINKING
stuck out to me. I then selected words to do with each of the above that could enhance my knowledge on Nathan and the positives/negatives he likes/doesn't. 



  • TRANSPORT - traveller/air/land/space//countries// explore - compass/busy/social/slow/fast//loud/bumpy/active/public//personal
  • HAPPY - smile//excited/laughter//grin/teeth//nice/kind/cheeky/thrilled/bouncy/bubbly//large/wide/big/emotion
  • HOLIDAY- sun/asessorices//heat/activities//cold/snow/land/sea//weather/bucket/spade///beach/family/waves//sand
  • MIND - brain/sectors//thoughts//mushy/detail//dreams//phscology//super powers//reading people//minds/mind control/layers
  • DINOSAUR - ancient/reptile//pre-histroic////fossil/large//old/erosion///raaaawwr//vicious 

I then narrowed the words down again to create a new set that will hopefully determine my letterform and typeface:

SPACE EXPLORE SUN SECTORS POWER AIR LARGE LINE 

SYMBOLS:
COMPASS SHARP LINES CIRCLE LARGE NEGATIVE CONNECTED VEIW POINTS CROSS INDENTS

From this i will hopefully be able to create a latter form that relates to nathan and his trades and personality. 








The use of symbols and basic shapes here develops the ideas of that from my hand-drawn initial research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment