Friday 30 September 2011

Research Two//

I was browsing through the internet and touched on a few sites which i have found useful for the typography ideas for my own designs . I used www.ilovetypography.com and www.ffffound.com i also looked at other various sites such as www.booooom.com. These sites are useful for me to get ideas and inspiration. The typefaces are eye-catching and visually they look and feel well designed. 






I really feel that these two designs are eye-catching and i would like to take ideas from these to develop my text. The use of black and white also helps me to generate ideas for the brief we were set with black and white as our only colours. 










The images here from ffffound.com i think highlight the simplicity of typefaces. I really can see how structure starts to define a typeface. The use of using block lettering adds to the whole feel of  the simplicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment