Thursday 19 December 2013

Final Idea for Practical

The final idea for my practical came about after extensively looking at ways to visualise what i had learned. I decided that looking at consumerism as a whole could condense me ideas. 

The design boards ideas:

Document consumerism within a defined area - use a map layout to visualise t=this 
Document the results in a graph format

Highlight the brands in a poster - to link to public area being used for visual pollution. How big brands have become etc.
Highlight the consumer cycle that works.

The design boards also work to portray how i could develop the map : The type of design to use….










Working out how the visualise the map route: This was very important stage of the design processes as it allowed me to develop how i could visualise the route in a clear and effective format.






The designs varied from 'line maps' to colour coded maps to using shapes to symbolise the consumer route.







Through creating these design boards, i feel that my idea was able to be expressed clearly. The designs allowed me to ofucs the design elements as infogrpahics and visuals are important to my final outcomes. The idea of generating maps posters and graphs allows me to express the results in different formants and really push these elements of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment