Sunday 29 September 2013

Feedback Session 1

I got the feedback regarding the plan i handmade and the presentation i had given about my dissertation topic. Basically the presentation seemed to go ok, elements of too much information developed and Simon told me that I should look into psychgeogrhy to gain a further insight into consumerism and mapping of my pratical element. I found this very insightful and had a quick look at the topic, which i found to be of great relevance to my practice. 

Richard gave me some feedback on my work so far, the plan i had made needed to be cut down and simplified in order for me to gain clarity and perspective from the research i had undertaken. 

We decided to re-write the chapters under new headings as followed :


This gave me more structure to begin to write the essay and allowed me to focus my ideas more steadily enabling me to identify and learn through my research and writing.

I don't have the best writing style, but using a simple methodology of communication studies and focus on specific campaign and design techniques allows me to really focus and gain a more insight. 

I believe that Richards feedback has really pointed me in the right direction and pushed my research to gain more detail and clarity. I hope this structure can be applied to my writing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment