Wednesday 17 April 2013

Design Development - Publication


Keeping within the theme of a simple layout and yellow i used some experiemnts to get the final application for my publication:



I like the use of overlaying text. it create s avisual attraction and the use of bright background makes the black type easier to read.


Steps:

On one of teh paes i thought ot would be applicable to add 'staircase' to the text. I chose to do this on 
10 easy steps to being a ....


I like how the simple shapes can be aligned to reinforce the ideas within the text.


I used imergy from sources and used opacity to trend the image. I wanted to keep a subtle but effective highlight on the image to reficnece a camera lense and the 'spotlight'






With the bibliogrpahy i still wanted to encourgae the same format as with the rest of the publication, I feel tat the text looks effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment