Saturday 6 April 2013

Design Development - Publication

Using the research i had gathered about the colour yellow. i USED THIS AS A STARTING POINT FOR MY DESIGNS. I want the designs to be simply layed out for the target audience.

Simple design layout such as using simple gridding methods in indesign heped me to ahcieve the look i was aiming for. 


Strating point:



I used the yellow to highlight aspects of teh design and to focus the layout method. The images used are fround from:

www.google.com/citizenship/peopleandplaces

I chose to use these images to represent a modern aesthetic for the design. 
Instead of creating a very childish 'cartoon' image i though that the audience would relate more to a non-obvious image.


Sections of the design are for the 




I feel that the designs work is a simple asthetic as they play to the 'vibe' i would like to portray. 
The use of simple colour and simple layout allows for me to ommunicate to my audience.       

No comments:

Post a Comment