Tuesday 30 April 2013

Design Development 2 - Publication - Company Brand Boards

Mocking up the Branding aspects for the 'Good Citizen Hanhdbook'

I chose to communicate the same simple message through promotional and identifying products such as :

- Phone screensaver
- Buisness Cards
- Notebook
- Bag
- Screen Saver
- Envelope
- Stationary 




The use of a bright yellow colour i feel works well to convey the conecpt.

I chose to develop these products to push the handbook forward. The use of keeping things simple works well and allows for a free flow of simular design.




I decided to create the envelopes as an extra feature. I do however feel that they are too dark for the publication. The use of the clashing colours is quite harsh and doesn't allow for a positive vibe within the products. However, it is quite bold and helps to stand out.




I chose to keep the 'citizen' bag very simple, with just the logo applied to the canvas bag. The use of this clearly marks the logo identifier. I chose to keep the logo simple and large scale so that it covers the canvas bag. This is because it gets applied to many objects and products and can therefore be seen and recognised.




I feel that these designs works well as a set, and trending the colour yellow is effective. This works well to convey the aspects of design and pushes the design futher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment