Tuesday 15 May 2012

Publication - Pocket Folder Design

For the design of the Pocket folder I wanted it to carry on being a very simple. I wanted to add in the two sides to the advertising, positive and negative so i placed persuasion into the title. I also made the backgournd i had been working on bright.


LAYOUT FOR POCKET FOLDER

It will be printed A2 size and will fold so that when it opens it will have two pockets at the bottom for all the designs to be folded into. i think that it should look quite professional and if made to the correct scale it could work well.



I just added the quote in the background for now to see what it would look like but i will have to design another layout. 


I very quickly added a piece of type to the inside of the pocket folder also to create a background if all the designs have been removed from the folder. I really don't like the design but i have a little time to change it. I feel that it is to harsh and bold and doent fit with the layout of the folder. 



No comments:

Post a Comment