Tuesday 1 May 2012

Publication - Design Ideas

As i decided to focus on advertising I started to develop some ideas and started to research, 
I WANTED TO FOCUS ON A BRIEF HISTORY OF ADVERTISING AND FOCUS ON MAIN SECTIONS WHICH I FELT FROM MY REASEARCH WAS IMPORTANT TO ADVERTISING. 

Initial Idea:
My initial idea was to create a pocket folder with newsprint A2 posters and A5 timelines. I felt this would be an appropriate context because it is the type of publication that journalists carry with them, and they are linked to the media. The pocket folder will have sections in it that will allow the poster inserts to be held in. i THOUGHT THAT THE POCKET FOLDER DESIGN LINKS STRONLY TO ADVERTISING MEDIA AS IT IS A BUISNESS AND IF THE DESIGNS ARE PRINTED ON NEWSPRINT THEN IT WILL BE LIKE A NEWSPAPER.  







Above are the design sheets i created so that i could focus my attention to information and layout plans.

Here is a key piece of design information that we studied in our seminar with Richard that i have made notes on to help jot down some ideas:



EXTRA PLANS:


FINAL IDEA 

I am going to go with the above idea and concept as i feel try good about it and that it could inform people on the main and key aspects of advertising that are curtail. I want the design and layout of the publication to create a curious but clear portrayal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment