Saturday 19 May 2012

Publication - Changes to Designs

From the feedback i got from the crit i have made changes to my designs to make them more understandable and relevant to the content. The use of doing this has aught me a lot about designing and from re-doing the changes i feel that it as made my designs lookalot more as a set and create an all round better design. 


With this above, i have made the underlined italics smaller and taken out the patten so its a lot clear to understand.


I have split the information in these two designs below into columns and taken out the bold type used at the bottom. This is so it can be enhanced and read more easily and makes sense. 



Sompliy taken out all the backgond i had and just left a background.





I have moved the content and image around so that it is a lot easier and clearer to communicate.


I have removed the image as text was not ligabile over the top and applied a more structured layout.



I feel a lot better about these designs now and i feel that they apply and work as a set to enhance each other and the content now seems more reevnt. bY CALMING DOWN the designs by removing excess things it has allowed more room fro layout and structure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment