Friday 3 February 2012

10 Questions

- Do you enjoy specific types of music? If so what genre?
I like all genres of music, it varies for what mood i am in, i like to chill and spend time listening to loud music. When I'm going out i tend to listen to music that gets me excited or in the mood to go out. I have many playlists with different types of music on which is good.
- How do you spend your evenings?
It depends on what my friends are doing, normally in the week i tend to work after college catching up on things and then chill out with my friends, at weekend evenings i probably will go out.
- Have you travelled? If so where?
I love travelling, Ive been to france, Daubi, amsterdam, India, Dominican Repblic, u.s.a ETC
- Do you work hard and are motivated?
Yes, I feel that i am yes.
- Are you laid back?
Yes i feel i am.
- Do you depend on people?
Sometimes, I do, when i need them. I try to be independent also, its nice to ave someone to have your back though.
- How do you spend your money?
On drink, clothes food and activities with friends.
- Whats your favourite place to go to? NIght or Day?
INDIAAAAAAA
-  Do you see yourself as friendly?
Yes i hope so!



No comments:

Post a Comment