Tuesday 27 September 2011

how good is tho layout, yup thats all i have to say - type - amazinnnn

www.ffffound.com
I LOVE love love mario wagners work. I feel that his use of collage is so so amazing. He links images of old and new and adds/blends some amazing links too them. His use of colour is also highly creative. I love collage and his designs are so up keeping with how life has developed and how images i feel, should look.

I normal am not drawn to illustration that much but recently i have been loving it. the layout of this from dontpanic.com really interests me, Using text and image so closely i think looks very effective. The illustrations are quite sketchy and not perfect which is very good in my opinion as i don't feel that illustration should be perfect. I like how the illustration is in keeping with the form of the poster and the message it is trying to get out. 
 @ Cocaine - Clare _maillisom_web

I love this image and found it on ffffound.com, I love the symmetry and the colour scheme and how it is in keeping with a vintage and shape vibe. The layout of tis image really appeals to me, its quite unique and not structured in the normal way for this type of design. i am into a lot of vintage things and this use of faded, dull and badge colour scheme really appeals to me as i love simplicity with image.


typography in my eyes is a strong pice of a designers work. the use of this can determin how strong or how soft a piece of design can look. I love how this type resembles a map and the use of different spaced and sized lettering adds to how vibrant the piece is. The message is clear and the the poster is extremely eye-catching and works well with black and white which one again is simple but defiantly adds to the image.


I have selcted these pieces of work to portay some styles of Grpahic Design I like. I have many designs//styles// likes I feel i could get inspired by. I have picked these examples to show the main aspects of design i love - Typography - Illustration//Format and Collage//Shapes/Layout etc. I feel that by using these basic skills by design work could develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment